HOUSE CHURCH GATHERINGS
WHAT TO EXPECT
- FRIENDLY people who welcome ALL people to “come as you are, be who you are, and become who God’s called you to be.“
- HEARTFELT worship that celebrates Jesus, proclaims God’s goodness, and welcomes the Holy Spirit to move among us.
- ENCOURAGING messages that are Biblically faithful, practically helpful, and delivered with conviction.
- Coffee and cookies!!!
WHY WE GATHER
We LOOK UP
to encounter God’s presence as we worship Jesus.
1. To create SACRED SPACE for people to encounter God.
We don’t change lives. Jesus does by the power of the Holy Spirit. When we gather in His name He promises that He will be with us, and as we come for Jesus and He comes to us, lives are transformed by Christ.
2. To ANNOUNCE the Good News of Jesus in clear & compelling ways & INVITE PEOPLE to follow Him.
The “Gospel” is not just information to be understood. It’s Good News to be celebrated and acted on! When we gather as followers of Christ, our hope is to tell the story of who He is and what He’s done in such a way that people are not only instructed for belief, but inspired for action.
3. To instruct and inspire people to WORSHIP JESUS in all areas of life.
We don’t have the answers. God’s Word does, and it speaks to us through the preaching of the Bible in the power of the Holy Spirit. When we gather to hear His Word and sing His praise, our minds are instructed and our hearts are inspired not just to hear about, but to follow the Way of Jesus, and this brings great glory to God.